But other news, I found out not even a week ago that I was accepted to BYU nursing. I start in January and it is a three year program. I am so excited to have this opportunity. I am thrilled to finally see a light at the end of my tunnel. I work at the hospital in Provo as a housekeeper, for now, but have my eyes on other jobs. It is only a matter of time before I will have a more glorious and not-so-messy job.
Those are the up-dates, but as far as my new goals, I have set a goal to update this blog at least once every-other week. I hope to keep up on this so my family and friends may have a way of keeping in touch in our busy and hectic lives. I love you all and hope to have some pictures up soon for you all to enjoy. Thank you for your faith and support. I am grateful for all of you in my life. Hope you have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon -- Ashlee
PS. If there are any questions, or ideas for themes for a post, just let me know via comments, calls, text, or emails. Love you all!

Yeah, Ashlee! You made it into nursing school...we are so proud of you!!! (Just make sure Chase finishes, too.) ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ashlee on getting into nursing school, that is awesome!
ReplyDelete