Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Only time will tell...
So I may upset a ton of people by saying this but I can not believe that Obama won. It makes me sick to think about all the is going to happen as a result. I got out of class last night and ran over to a TV to see the results of the election. It broke my heart to see that it was 200-90 Obama.
It is not that I think he is a bad person. Or even a bad politician. I just dont think that he will be a very good president. I am scared to see what he will do to this country, especially with a democratic senate and house. I am worried that he will take this free country and make it more of a socialized communism. But i guess only time will tell. Possibly (hopefully) this worrying will all be for naught. But only time will tell...
PS Let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dad used to say that he felt sick to his stomach when he would listen to Clinton speak because he felt like he was being lied to. I had the same feeling when listening to Obama. However, I never felt lied to. I think that Obama, as a man, husband, and father is probably a good person. But I felt sick about the values, vision, and aspirations he holds for this country.
ReplyDeleteOddly enough, I have felt completely at peace since his election. These are the last days, and we know things aren't going to be easy. We have no need to fear when we stand in holy places.
Ashlee! I'm sorry because this isn't at all related to your post - but you NEED to put pictures of you guys up! I'm dieing to see, hear, read about what's going on!! Get with it! Love ya!
ReplyDelete