Tuesday, January 6, 2009
School
The first day of school is always fun. It is great meeting your teachers and classmates. I love seeing what is in store for me this semester as I start my first semester of nursing school. It has been so fun seeing new faces and spending time on campus, despite the snow that seems like it will never stop coming down today.
As I have been seeing what is in store, I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I will definitely be busy this semester, but it will be worth it in three years as I am walking across the stage and have my diploma handed to me. I am so excited that my life long dream finally has a end in sight. It feels good to be back at school. It will be a great, yet busy semester for me.
As for Chase, his first day is tomorrow. We will see, he is unsure since he has two rather busy and difficult classes, but I am sure that he will do great as long as he applies himself and does not give up. But I guess that is one responsibility as a wife...to encourage and support your husband when he feels like the tasks before him are overwhelming.
However, perhaps I am wrong. This is my first experience being a wife and having my husband in school. But I know this semester will be good. At least for me, I have found that I usually do better in a class if I approach it with the attitude that I am not sure how I am going to do in the class, that way I am more motivated to work hard to do well. As opposed to have a class that I think will be a piece of cake that I then do worse in than I should have just because I knew it was an easy class and did not put the time into it. I think that applies to every student out there, but perhaps I am wrong...either way this semester is the beginning of the end for me. I will graduate in December of 2011. While Chase is just at the starting line. He is now talking about getting a Doctorate degree, which I support, it just means we have much school ahead of us.
Once again, I love you all and hope you have a great day and thank you for following my blog, in spite of how boring or irrelevant it may seem at time. I love you always and forever -- Ashlee Annie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment