Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Temple

I love the temple. I always have. Growing up I always looked forward to our family trips to the temple. So when I came up to BYU for school, I tried to go to the temple about once a week or more. After I get endowed, I have gone to the temple at least once a week, and some weeks I will go up to four times. I love the spirit of the Lord's holy house. Ever since I was about 13 or 14, I always looked forward to being able to work in the temple. But you have to be endowed to be a temple worker. So I look forward to someday working in the temple. Last week I was talking to my Grandma Tew and told her this. She told me that I can talk to my bishop to become a temple worker. So hopefully by the end of the month I will be set-apart and everything to be a temple worker. The best part of this is that I was talking to my husband and telling him all of this and he too expressed interest in working in the temple as well. So if we can work it out among our work and school schedules it is very possible that we could be working the same schedule at the temple every week. I can not imagine a better place to be with your eternal companion than in the temple of the Lord. I hope this all works out and I hope that we can start ASAP. I also hope that we can someday soon enter the House of the Lord together and partake of those important and sacred ordinances. I love you all and hope you have a great day -- Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment